1T-C2-511 is a high performance converter that transforms HD-SDI signals to DVI-I, both digital and analog. Designed for broadcast and professional use, the unit provides a highly reliable conversion with reclocking and equalization of the input. It also handles 525i or 625i SD-SDI signals, converting them to 480p and 576p respectively. HD-SDI HDTV resolutions from 720p to 1080i 60Hz are accommodated. Embedded Stereo Audio may be extracted from the SD or HD-SDI input. Any one of the eight available stereo channels may be selected and output in analog and AES3-id digital formats. The 1T-C2-511 is controlled via front panel buttons and an on-screen display. The unit is housed in a Desktop metal case and an optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit is available.
- Fully Digital Operation for SD-SDI and HD-SDI
- Serial Digital Video Input up to 1.485Gbits/sec
- Equalized and Re-clocked SD/HD-SDI Loop-thru
- DVI HD output resolution matches SDI input
- 525i/625i SDI inputs line-doubled to 480p/576p
- Stereo Audio Extraction to Analog and Digital out
- RS-232 Interface