HDMI over Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 system consists of a 1T-CT-641 Transmitter coupled with a 1T-CT-642 Receiver (each purchased separately) which employs HDMI v1.4 capability and the HDBaseT-Lite technology to allow transmission of uncompressed, 1080p high definition television signals over a single Cat.5e or Cat.6 cable. (This is the type cable typically employed for Ethernet computer networks).
HDMI v1.4 signals - including 3D and 4k UHD formats - are supported and the system will also allow DVI signal transmission with appropriate DVI to HDMI Cable adapters. In addition, embedded LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio capability is standard. The 1T-CT-641/1T-CT-642 system can achieve signal distribution distances of up to 60 meters (197 feet) for uncompressed HDMI signals without signal degradation.
A screw on power adapter cable prevents inadvertent disconnection of power.
- HDMI w/3D, 4k(24hz/30Hz),HDCP 1.1 & DVI 1.0
- Uncompressed HDMI signal distribution to 60m/197ft
- Class B (HDBaseT-Lite)technologySupports Embedded HDMI
- Lossless Digital AudioFull HD resolution support(1080p@60Hz/36bit)
- UHD support (4k@30Hz) HD 3D formats & PC resolutions up to WUXGA
- Supports HDCP Repeater and CEC bypass
- Single Cat.5e/Cat.6 Ethernet cable via RJ45Bi-directional infrared remote control extensions
- Supports DVI when using Optional HDMI to DVI Adaptors