1T-EDID-11 EDID/CEC Selector allows easy set up of the EDID and CEC parameters between a source and display monitor. Instead of waiting for the source and display to synchronize, this HDMI switcher saves time by using preset EDID and CEC settings to speed up the process. It’s also easy to change your settings should that become necessary due to the selection of a different source or destination device or because you have purchased new equipment.
SD and HD video, RGB video and embedded audio parameters can all be selected via the front panel switches and button and system operation is displayed on an LED array. The product also features the unique TV One-task locking power connectors to enhance overall system mechanical security.
Key Features of the 1T-EDID-11 Selector
- Compliant with HDMI v1.3 and DVI 1.0 standards
- Serial data rates of up to 2.25Gbps.
- Supports 12 bit Deep Color
- Selectable DTV Resolutions of 720p, 1080i/p
- Selectable PC resolutions of XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- Embedded audio: True HD, DTS-HD, LPCM
- Built in CEC support with Compliant CEC PHY
- HDMI Range of up to 15 Meters (50 ft)
- Locking DC Connectors for enhanced security