A high definition, comprehensively specified set-top box (STB), designed for IPTV, the AmiNET A130 is a highly specified IP-STB offering service providers a cost effective means of delivering end-to-end digital HD TV as multicast, Video-on-Demand (VoD) and multi-room IPTV services. With high definition, and advanced codec support, it allows operators to maximise their revenues through advanced service features. Using the latest high-performance system-on-chip (SoC) generations, the A130 will continue to deliver the high performance required by the fast developing demands of the IPTV market. It is supported by a comprehensive ecosystem of middleware, browser and security applications.
Advanced codec support
The support of low bitrate advanced video codecs provides operators with the opportunity to grow revenue generating services, while maximising the efficient use of network bandwidth, creating the ability to:
- Reach a greater number of subscribers
- Increase the number of interactive and multicast channels
- Enhance viewing experience with HD channels.
With HD televisions becoming commonplace in living rooms around the world, consumers want to watch more and more HD programming. The A130 delivers the increased detail and realism of HD programming at 720p and 1080i resolutions - content that brings greater revenue potential for telcos.
Stylish product design
The A130 continues Amino’s award-winning tradition for product design. The iconic curves, ultra-modern design and elegant simplicity is perfectly attuned to today’s style conscious consumer.
Comprehensive design tools and support
Software updates and maintenance
The A130 holds a complete software image in on-board flash memory, and is also designed to support secure bootstrap from a multicast server. At any time, a deployed A130 can be upgraded with a new software image via the secure multicast server. The multicast approach ensures that very large numbers of deployed set-tops can be upgraded without placing an individual load on the server or the network. For security, software images can be signed with keys unique to each deployment.
The Aminos need to be flashed with a local browser in order to access their own configuration or browse to a middleware. If you don't have an image prepared we can pre flash with either ANT Fresco or Opera. If you are not sure we recommend ANT Fresco. All of our images come with Telnet enabled.
Please note the supply of a browser on Amino devices is not covered by any warranty, only the hardware is covered against defects.
Whats in the Box?
- Power supply
- Surfboard or Willow remote control
- AAA batteries
- YPrPb + composite (+stereo audio) cable
- User guide
- MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 up to HP@L4, resolutions up to 720p and 1080i
- MPEG-2 up to MP@HL, resolutions up to 720p and 1080i
- HD Graphics (1280x720)
- Digital HD output via HDMI with HDCP
- Analogue HD output: 720p, 1080i
- Picture in graphics support with scaling, positioning and Alpha Blending
- Flexible audio and video output
- Composite, Component, S-Video, RGB
- Stereo Audio and Dolby 5.1 surround via Optical S/P-DIF
- Teletext pass through, closed captioning, subtitling
- RF Modulator
- 4:3 and 16:9 video stream aspect ratios
- PAL/NTSC TV Output with Macrovision protection option
- 16:9 video stream on a 4:3 TV with cropping/letterbox
- High performance integrated silicon architecture, 300 MIPs with dedicated codec support
- 192 Mbytes SDRAM as standard
- Smartcard for Conditional Access (CA) systems support
- Interface to 10/100BaseT Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Peripheral Port
- Channel up/down buttons
- IR Remote Control for TV and set-top functions
- VoD (RTSP video session control)
- Multicast (IGMP)
- Key-protected, scalable multicast software uploading of Flash memory based software
- Optional IR keyboard
|Codec||H.264, MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2|
|Video Outputs||Composite, S-Video, Component, RGB, HDMI, RF Modulator|
|Video Inputs Resolution||N/A|
|Output Resolution||525-line NTSC, 625-line PAL, HDTV 1080i, HDTV 720p|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)