The A540 adds high performance PVR functionality to the Aminet range – plus powerful “whole home” capability, designed to deliver content to TV screens and STBs around the home.
At its core is the AmiNET video player. Drawing on over a decade’s innovation and expertise in IPTV, this key element maximises STB CPU efficiency to deliver quality user experiences while also having the flexibility for new feature enhancements to keep you ahead of the evolving technology marketplace.
The A540 is designed to handle the demands of IPTV and OTT services. Higher bandwidth, increasing HD content and CPU intensive browsers require faster response times and increased processing power. The A540’s advanced processor easily handles these demands, whilst offering built-in PVR and capacity for additional features.
The A540 comes with Opera Browser installed.
- "whole home" PVR capability – use the A540 to deliver content to multiple Aminet devices and TVs, adding value to your service offering
- “Carrier class” Wi-Fi capability - add a simple USB dongle for high quality HD content delivery around the home
- HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) with trick play and record – delivering a great uninterrupted PVR-like user experience even in low latency networks
- HTML5 functionality – designed to maximise the user experience with web-delivered content
- Plus, as with all Amino products, you get great reliability – with industry-leading low RMAs – cutting deployment and expensive operator “truck roll” costs.
Size and weight:
172mm x 180mm x 48mm. 700g (excluding accessories and packaging)
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT via RJ-45 shielded connector
HDMI 1.3a (excl. Deep colour and DTS audio) with HDCP. 10-way Mini-DIN for Composite video, Component (YPrPb), RGB, S-Video and analogue audio.S/PDIF (optical). USB2.0. RF Modulator
5V DC at 3A via external power supply. Less than 12W typical usage (external supply input voltage 100-240V AC 50-60Hz, 0.8A max, output 5VDC 3A)
2.5inch AV grade hard disk drive
MPEG-2 MP@HLMPEG-4 pt10 AVC/H.264 HP@L4
Decodes up to 720p and 1080i.Displays up to 1080p
HD graphics up to 1280x720
Analogue stereo audio out.Stereo and Dolby 5.1 surround via S-PDIF and HDMIDolby Digital+ pass through to external decoder
Wide selection of DRM and Conditional Access support.
HDCP on HDMIMacrovision on SD outputs (option)
CGMS-A signalling pass through
128MB Flash, 256MB RAM
Front panel LEDs:
Dual colour standby (Red) & power on (Green) flashes for IR received command received, record (Red), playback (Green)
ETS 300-019-1-3 Class 3.1
FCC Part 15 class B.
CAN/ CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03 EN60950
0˚C (32˚F) to 40˚C (104˚F)
5% to 95% RH (non-condensing)