Professional standards-based desktop IP Intercom and paging master station for use in IP Audio distribution applications
The Barix Annuncicom PS1 is a PoE multifunction, standalone IP intercom and IP PA master station, suitable for high quality IP Intercom and paging applications without the need for PCs or server software.
- IP Intercom master station
- PA master station or operator console
- IP based nurse call systems
- Distributed intercom, monitoring, or paging systems in security applications
- IP party-line voice intercom
- SIP based door and help point intercom system
- Production intercom in broadcasting
The Annuncicom PS1 features two backlit push-to-talk buttons, volume control and a built-in speaker and microphone, giving security guards, receptionists and other operators a simple way to make announcements to an entire facility. Two mini-jack connectors support the use of a headset, or a goose-neck microphone and headphones. The device connects to standard IP network, allowing systems integrators and end users to take advantage of existing infrastructure, reducing costs and equipment. Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability further simplifies installation, requiring only a single cable to the device.
The compact design of the Annuncicom PS1 accommodates wall-mount and desktop installations. Using the optional belt clip and a headset, the Annuncicom PS1 is the ideal choice for an IP based party-line intercom.
- Two way audio
- PoE powered for simple installation
- Compact design requires little space on desktop
- Gooseneck microphone accessory perfect for desktop use
- supports mp3, PCM, G.711, G.722 audio formats