Master or Paging/Intercom station for use in security, paging and intercom system, targeting industrial, transportation, retail, pro audio and commercial applications.
The Barix Paging Station PS16 is a universal, TCP/IP connected intercom station for use in IP Intercom, Paging and VoIP applications. The PS16 directly connects to the network via a 10/100Mbps network connection, and can also be powered over the network interface (PoE, 802.3af standard). For high availability applications, a second network connection and separate power input are available.
Due to the built-in intelligence and full programmability, the station can be used as a master station for IP based intercom and paging systems, which can be built without any central servers or PCs.
The PS16 is equipped with a two-line LC display, 16 individually labelable keys with LED indicator, a professional gooseneck microphone, a speaker and a buzzer. A real time clock (with backup battery) and flash memory for stored messages and announcements is built into the device as well. The PS16 can be extended to up to 208 keys using available key extension modules which can be attached mechanically and electrically secure.
- MP3 encoding up to 192 kBitVBR,MP3 decoding upto 320 kBit.G.711 and 16bit PCM at 8 to 48 kHz.
- Flexible gooseneck microphone (electret)1Watt amplified speaker (volume adjustable)
User and Control Interfaces:
- 16 push buttons, each with yellow LED indicators,can be user labeled. Extensible to up to 208 buttonsby attaching extension boxes with 48 buttons each.Backlit LCD with 2x24 characters, buzzer (volume adjustable), integrated web server for configuration
- 2x 10/100 MBit Ethernet, one port PoE capable.second port used for hi-rel redundant connectiontechnology. Supported protocols:TCP/IP, UDP,DHCP,AutoIP, SNMP, RTP, SIP
- 24 to 60VDC (48VDC PoE), 10Watt max.
- Paging master station for serverless IP Paging System
- TCP/IP Intercom (master) station
- Automated IP distributed announcements station
- Desktop Intercom