The ANT-6000 family of streaming encoder decoders will encode HDMI or SD/HD-SDI signals and stream over an IP network to the ANT-6000D decoder or various software decoders.
Embedded audio in both HDMI and SDI is supported as is two way audio. High quality video can be streamed over any IP network with ultra low 80mS latency end to end.
The ANT-6000 series is an upgrade to the 4000 series adding higher bit rates and an HD/SD-SDI interface for broadcast applications requiring embedded audio.
Unlike many broadcast products the ANT-6000 encoder plus decoder cost well under half to a third of similar specification products. Latency is relatively low end to end at under 80mS and the devices have an RS232 interface plus back channel audio in addition to the main stereo audio stream.
Inputs include SDI , HDMI and VGA. Both video and PC signals can be encoded and sent over IP.
Ethernet Input for Audio/Video
• 10/100 BASE-TX, Cat.5 UTP cable (150m)
• Power Line Communication (PLC) Modem connection
Wireless Input for Audio/Video
• Supporting IEEE802.11a/g/n
• MIMO interface
Decoding of Moving Pictures
• H.264 (MPEG-4 Parts10: AVC)
• Baseline Profile with Level 4.2 (up to 1920 x 1080p60)
• HD-SDI: Up to 1080i60, Upgradable to 3G-SDI (1080p60) by firmware update
• HDMI (DVI): up to 1080p60, HDMI v1.3 compatible, HDCP 1.1
• Component Video: up to 1080i60
• HDMI: HDMI compatible audio
• Stereo Audio : Analog, 44.1kHz/48kHz 16-bit DAC