The AT2780PCI is a PCI based interface device suitable for DVB-T/H/C Transport Stream Generation and IF as well as full range VHF & UHF IF up conversion.
Targeted for digital video professionals, sophisticated end users and OEMs the AT2780PCI is an ideal
solution for a number of applications such as, development tools, universal interface for MPEG-II Transport
Stream Playing and Recording, video on demand server, transport stream test generator, high speed serial
data link, software based MPEGII decoders & encoders and many other applications.
- Combined COFDM, QAM & ATSC Modulator with VHF & UHF Upconverter.
- PCI 2.2, 32 bit, 33/66MHz 3.3V.
- Bus Master DMA, Scatter /Gather Interface Protocol.
- Windows 2000, XP Drivers and Linux Drivers & API.
- Accompanied by DVSStation2 Alitronika's Application Software.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Modulation of Transport Stream files from Harddisk.
- Modulation of Transport Stream from the ASI or SPI inputs.
- All modulation processes are carried out by the hardware so that there is no load on the PC processor, So there is no need for an expensive high performance PC.
- Supports Burst or continuous modes, 188 and 204 packet sizes.
- - DVB-T/H : 4.98 MB/s to 31.67 MB/S.
- - DVB-C : 14 MB/s to 65 MB/S.
- - ATSC : 10.76 MBaud to 19.30 MBaud.
- DVB-ASI input.
- DVB-SPI input.
- RF Output.
- IF Outputs ( one internally, SMB connector, to be used inside the PC to connect to other boards ).
- DVB-ASI output for monitoring the modulated TS file.