The AT2900PCI is a PCI 2.2, 32 bit, 33/66MHz 3.3V based device with DVB-S2/S Modulator & UHF Up-converter, IF & RF outputs, DVB-ASI input & output and DVB-SPI input Targeted at digital video professionals, sophisticated end users and OEMs, the AT2900PCI is an ideal solution for a number of applications such as, Development Tools for DVB-S2/S Receiver R&D, IP to DVB Gateway, DVB-S Transport Stream Generation, Stand alone QPSK signal generator for Test & Validation, Demonstration and Trade Shows, DVB-S2/S output for OEM product.
- QPSK Modulator and UHF Up-converter, supports DVB-S2 & DVB-S.
- PCI 2.2, 32 bit, 33/66MHz 3.3V.
- Bus Master DMA, Scatter /Gather Interface Protocol.
- Windows 2000, XP Drivers and Linux Drivers & API.
- Accompanied by DVSStation2 Alitronika's Application Software.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Modulation of Transport Stream files from Harddisk.
- Modulation of Transport Stream from the ASI or SPI inputs.
- All modulation processes are carried out by the hardware so that there is no load on the PC processor, So there is no need for an expensive high performance PC.
- Supports Burst or continuous modes, 188 and 204 packet sizes.
- RF & IF Section are in metal enclosure to noise immunity and high performance
- DVB-ASI input.
- DVB-SPI input.
- RF Output.
- IF Outputs ( one internally, SMB connector, to be used inside the PC to connect to other boards ).
- DVB-ASI output for monitoring the modulated TS file.