The AT4USB is a USB based interface device suitable for Recording, Playing and Analyzing of DVB-ASI Transport Streams. Targeted for digital video professionals, sophisticated end users and OEMs the AT4USB is an ideal solution for a number of applications such as, development tools, universal interface for MPEG-II Transport Stream Playing and recording, video on demand server, transport stream test generator, high speed serial data link, software based MPEGII decoders & encoders and many other applications.
- The smallest DVB-ASI Input & Output Device in the world.
- High Speed USB 2.0
- Windows 2000 & XP Drivers and API.
- Accompanied by DVSStation2 Alitronika's Application Software.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Supports 188 & 204 byte or Arbitrary Packet Sizes.
- Integrated Loop Through output.
- Automatic Cable Equalization of up to 350m.
- Supports True or Inverted ASI signals.
- Carrier and Lock Detection.
- Sync, Error & Code Violation Detection.
- PID filtering by Hardware.
- PCR Time stamping by Hardware.
- Programmable Output Bit Rate.
- Can play Higher Bitrate then the TS file.
- Can output True and Inverted signals.
- Supports Burst Mode, RAW Data Mode.
- Null packet insertion by Hardware.
- PCR, continuity counter correction.
- Packet time and date correction.
- Error insertion.
- Hardware Generated Null Packet or Counter Packet.