The AvediaStream g4210 DVB-S/DVB-S2 TV gateway distributes live satellite SD/HD TV channels over your existing IP network.
A single blade can stream all TV and radio channels from two DVB-S/DVB-S2 multiplexes / channel groups, without the need to re-encode the video content, delivering native IP streams of live TV at a low cost per channel.
The TV gateway is configured via a web interface and can also be managed by telnet and serial console.
- Two DVB-S/DVB-S2 tuners
- 2 x 75 ohm F-type input connector (1 per tuner)
- 2 x 75 ohm F-type pass-through output connector (not used)
- Stream any or all channels from selected multiplexes
- Configure name, stream IP, SAP group membership per channel
- Optional forwarding of EPG, EIT and other services
- Maximum 80Mbps output per blade
- Channel announcement using SAP/SDP