AVT-6071 Multi-format Routing Switcher is a high quality device designed to allow the incorporation of HDMI signals with analog video signals for viewing on HDMI displays. It accommodates three HDMI inputs and a variety of analog video and computer inputs that are up-converted to HDMI for compatibility. The unit is compatible with HDMI v1.3 specifications, a cuttingage technology which includes Deep Color (10-bit and 12-bit) video. Simply select from the front panel buttons or use the remote control to choose the input sources.
The AVT-6071 is fully HDCP compliant. It supports a wide range of PC and HDTV resolutions from VGA to SXGA and 480i to 1080p. Advanced features include 3D comb filter and 3D Noise Reduction (DNR) to insure the highest possible quality. A front panel selectable audio delay of 150ms helps solve lip sync problems when mixing analog and HDMI signal. Remote control is via IR or RS-232. Rackmount ears are included.
- Switches between HDMI and Analog Signals
- Inputs: 3x HDMI, 1x PC, 2x YPbPr & 2x CV/SV
- Outputs: 1x HDMII
- Audio Inputs for all Analog Video Inputs
- Supports PC Resolutions to SXGA
- Supports HD Resolutions to 1080p
- IR and RS-232 Remote Control Included
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant
- Supports 10/12 bit Color Depth Displays
- Size: 1.7"Hx3.2"Wx5.8"D (44x80x147mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5kg)