The ultimate digital cinema capture card featuring two full frame DCI 4K inputs and outputs via 12G-SDI. You get dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p, as well as full frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 60p. Capture 10-bit YUV or full colour bandwidth 12-bit RGB. Includes AES/EBU audio, up, down and cross conversion, plus built in 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB. No other capture and playback card supports more video formats and video connections.
Perfect for Post Production
SD, HD, 3D and Ultra HD
Work with any video format and resolution that you need. Capture from cameras, decks and live feeds directly into editing, effects and design software applications. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G features high resolution Ultra HD and also includes dual link 12G-SDI, 2160p60 support, 4:4:4 image quality, 3D stereoscopic for advanced feature film visual effects, editing and colour correction.
Highest Quality Connections
Every DeckLink card features the highest quality connections so you get pristine video and audio quality and can connect to the widest range of professional SDI equipment. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G includes Dual Link 12G-SDI, HDMI 4K, analogue video, as well as 2 channels of AES/EBU audio and 2 channels of balanced analogue audio in and out, black burst/tri-sync reference and serial deck control. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G switches between SD and HD and Ultra HD and supports DCI 4K and other high frame rate feature film formats.
Unrivaled Video Quality
DeckLink lets you work with compressed video formats such as ProRes and DNxHD as well as 10-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed, all images are a mathematically perfect pixel-for-pixel clone of the source, without any generational loss, so you have the confidence you're working at the absolute highest quality possible. Get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior colour correction and more. Should you need to use compression, support for industry leading file formats ensures that you can maintain the highest quality throughout post production.
Get the latest 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI technology so you can capture and playback in full resolution Ultra HD video, while remaining fully compatible with all SD and HD-SDI equipment. That's 4 times the resolution of regular 1080 HD video at a massive 3840 x 2160 image size. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G includes Dual Link 12G-SDI connections for higher colour resolution, dual stream 3D stereoscopic support and frame rates up to Ultra HD 60p. DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is the perfect choice for DaVinci Resolve editing and color correction.
- 2 full frame DCI 4K inputs and outputs via 12G-SDI
- Dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4:4 and 2D/3D switchable
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single link and dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4:4 and 2D/3D switchable.
- Analogue Video Input/Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD
- Analogue Audio Input/Output: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced
- SDI Audio Input/Output: 16 Channels embedded in HD/2K/4K. 8 Channels embedded in SD
- HDMI Video Input/Output: HDMI type A connector with support for Ultra HD 4K 60p in 4:2:0
- HDMI Audio Input/Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD and Ultra HD 4K
- Sync Input: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format
- Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control ports. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane Gen 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCIe with HDMI mezzanine card