BOND 3/4G Bonding Solution
Bond liberates on-location video transmission over cellular networks from the confines of high cost commitments and bulky equipment. Built with the same chassis as the award-winning Cube, Bond is not only smaller than any other network bonding solution today, it is easier to use and is offered at a far lower price point than the competitors.
The combination of Cube and Bond is the smallest, lowest power and most cost effective cellular bonding solution available.
This game-changing device is designed to attach to and extend the connectivity of Cube to support up to five 3G or 4G cellular modems simultaneously from multiple carriers worldwide.
HD Streaming Over Multiple 3G & 4G Networks
Teradek have achieved this by incorporating cutting edge technologies such as low power hardware-based video compression and advanced streaming options like MPEG-TS, RTMP, and Teradek's revolutionary Adaptive Internet Streaming technology, which constantly adjusts bit rate and buffering on the fly based on varying network conditions.
Includes MPEG-TS Compliant AGGREGATION Software: Sputnik
To re-combine the multiple data streams, Teradek have developed Sputnik, Teradek's proprietary aggregation software. Sputnik is available as a free download and runs on any Linux server or in the cloud. Sputnik re-combines the cellular data streams and either sends to Livestream or generates an MPEG-TS stream* compatible with most H.264 IP decoders, including the Cube decoder -- the smallest and lowest priced H.264 to HD-SDI decoder available.
*Additional license required
Cube's H.264 stream is automatically fragmented and streamed over up to five 3G or 4G cellular modems at the optimal bit rate.
List of Approved Modems
- AT&T: USBConnect Momentum 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
- T-Mobile: Jet 2.0 (Huawei e366)
- Telstra: BigPond Ultimate (Sierra Wireless Aircard 312U)
- Telstra: BigPond 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
- Verizon: Pantech UML290
- Vodafone : K3805-Z, K5005 (Huawei e398)
What firmware version do I need on Cube to use additional 3G/4G modems?
Firmware version 5.0.0 or later; previous versions only support the Verizon Pantech UML-290.
BOND Technical Specs:
- USB 2.0 Mini-B: H.264 Video from CubeTM
- USB 2.0 Type A: 5 Powered Ports for USB Modems*
- Power Input: LEMO 2-pin, 6V - 28V
- Looping Power output: LEMO 2-pin, for CubeTM
- Nominal Power Consumption: < 1.0W (without modems)
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 3.5"D x 0.9"H
- Weight: 6 oz. (without modems)
- Temperature: 0° to +50° C
- Humidity: 95% non condensing