An annual floating license is the preferable way to deal with educational establishments making boujou available to students e.g. for classroom / laboratory installations. Supplied by software download only on ExWorks terms. This is for up to 50 seats, please state number of seats required on your order.
Emmy Award-Winning Matchmoving software that enages you to add computer generated effects seamlessly into your film or video footage.
Building on its established ease of use and automation, boujou 5 is enhanced with a unique new way of solving 3D camera positioning and motion paths from image sequences. This new approach radically accelerates the solve and allows users more manual interaction within complex shots.
The upgrade includes exciting new features that many existing boujou users will have been eagerly anticipating.
- New Automatic Sequential Solver. Previous versions of boujou took the entire shot into account before delivering a solve. Now, it looks at a single frame at a time, which not only enables the user to intervene, it can make the entire process a lot faster.
- A fully functional Graph Editor, which lets the user manually tweak the camera data and, if necessary, resolve. boujou 5 also provides the ability to lock valid sections of solve data or sections which are known to be correct, which animators can then use to improve other areas
- The Reference Frames feature allows users to import still images taken with any camera and use them to assist in a solve
- All New Target Tracker. The pattern matching tracker has been re-written to provide a faster workflow and allow the tracking of multiple patterns simultaneously.
- New software based application management and licensing to allow faster delivery of software to customer (no dongle to ship).
- A wider range and more difficult shots can be tracked with boujou 5
- Faster workflows and performance.