Conference System - 2 microphone XLR break out boxes
An easy-to-use conferencing system with flexible microphone and speaker options. Converge 560 delivers exceptional audio conferencing quality and value at a price point far superior to the competition. Customizable microphone and speaker options, plus the ability to connect to rich-media systems, allow great flexibility in a wide variety of medium-sized room applications.
- Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time without cutting in and out
- ClearEffect provides natural, full-sounding audio without requiring wideband on both ends
- Distributed Echo Cancellation effectively eliminates echo
- Noise cancellation removes background noises from fans or HVAC systems
- Automatic level controls keep participants audio balanced and consistent
- First-mic priority eliminates hollow tunnel sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
- Ability to add 3rd-party microphones allows flexibility in designing optimal room coverage
- Local sound distribution (single speaker zone) allows amplification of presenter's voice in near-end room
- Interfaces with any video or web conferencing system, providing superior audio pickup
- Camera voice tracking capability allows six or nine camera presets for pan/tilt/zoom in video conferencing applications
- Recording option allows crystal-clear capture of both sides of conversation, useful particularly in courtroom environments
- Dial pad resembles a standard phone
- Built-in web server enables remote access
- Configuration & device management software provides simple user interface for system configuration and operation
- Microphone distribution boxes contain three industry-standard XLR microphone connectors for flexibility in using 3rd-party microphone solutions
- Internal 10-watt amplifier drives speaker configuration of choice; external amplifier and speakers can also be added
- Place mixer on tabletop, credenza, or in rack
- Mic distribution boxes can be rack mounted or strategically positioned throughout the room to minimize microphone cable runs
- Wireless or wired controller option
- Provides advanced audio processing for superior sound quality. Can be placed on a tabletop, credenza, or in a standard equipment rack.
- ClearOne audio technologies: Distributed Echo Cancellation, Noise Cancellation, First Mic Priority, Look-Ahead Gating, ClearEffect, Adaptive Modeling, Chairman Override Mode
- Single speaker zone sound distribution allows amplification of presenter's voice in near-end room
- Camera control: Camera presets triggered by microphone activation with video conferencing
- Each box contains three industry-standard XLR microphone connectors. Boxes are daisy-chained from mixer using standard RJ-45 cables. Boxes can be rack-mounted with mixer or strategically positioned throughout room to minimize microphone cable runs.
- Wireless or wired controller provides intuitive interface that emulates a telephone keypad.
- Allows microphone distribution boxes to be mounted in a standard equipment rack.
- Customize the audio settings and configure system via the built-in USB or Ethernet connection with drag-and-drop user interface.
- Device Toolbox: Pre-configured audio settings for common auxiliary devices, such as video codecs and microphones
- System Check: Verify Converge 560 components
- Event Logging: Track system events
- Network Find: Connect to other Converge 560/590 units
- Firmware Upgrades: Update system remotely
Superior Audio Performance
Rich Media Ready
Ease of Use and Installation
An audio mixer
Two microphone distribution boxes with three XLR connectors per box.
A wired or wireless controller
Configuration & Device Management Software
|Connection (Bus Type)||N/A|