The ImageDP4 is a high performance, four channel graphics card that provides a smooth performance upgrade path from the Datapath Image4.
The ImageDP4 combines a single, powerful graphics processor with improved memory and PCI Express bandwidths to provide responsive performance at up to double the resolution of previous Datapath graphics cards.
Advanced display technology allows up to 16 ImageDP4 graphics cards to be supported by the Datapath display driver, providing a high resolution Windows® desktop comprising up to 64 screens. This ability to present standard Windows® applications alongside full frame-rate video on a single high resolution desktop allows the visualisation of large amounts of data at once to aid effective decision making. To complete the integration into a single desktop, all the outputs of the ImageDP4 graphics card are automatically frame-locked across all cards within a system.
The ImageDP4 card natively supports four full-sized DisplayPort outputs for the convenience of high resolution, locking cable connectors and significantly longer cable lengths. Air flow management is optimised through the use of passive cooling, providing high reliability for any multi screen solution.
- Leading edge 600MHz graphics processor with 512MB GDDR5 at 800MHz
- PCI express 2.1 bus interface electronically supporting x4, x8 and x16 lane widths
- 4 x DisplayPort 1.1a video ports providing up to 359 pixels/s at 24bit (eg 2560 x 1600 @60Hz)
- Up to 16 cards per system for a maximum of 64 display channels
- DisplayPort connectors allow full-size, locking cables capable of driving next generation displays
- DVI support using a catalogue of DisplayPort cables and adapters
- Up to 40m cable support using Datapath DPextend modules (powered via the graphics card)
- Passive cooling for high reliability
- Projector overlapping supported
- Supports Multi-Resolution, different resolutions on each output
- Monitor rotation support for landscape and portrait orientation
- Supports HDCP on all outputs
- Compatible with Datapath Wall Control software
- SDK available for OEM customers
|Card format||16 lane PCI Express|
|Card size||100mm x 177mm, including the heat sync|
|Maximum output resolution||4 x 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz|
|Maximum number of cards per system||16 (64 display channels)|
|Graphics card memory||512MB total|
|Maximum current at +3.3V||0.25A (+1.8A when powering four channels of DPextend + DPadapt)|
|Maximum current at +12V||1.2A|
|Maximum power dissipation||15 watts|
|Operating temperature||0 to 35°C / 32 to 98°F|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70°C / -4 to 158°F|
|Relative humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|
|MTBF||TBD - Aim to achieve above 100,000 hrs