The VisionAV is a x4 lane PCI Express capture card providing up to 800MB/s bandwidth from the capture engine. The VisionAV has up to 256MB buffer memory, enabling triple buffering for all video modes for tear free play back. It can also capture digital video for progressive and interlaced modes up to 4096 x 4096 resolutions to a maximum of 165 MHz pixel clock for DVI and 170 MHz for Analog RGB. This card provides HDMI audio capture and streaming from DVI Channel, as well as balanced and unbalanced analog audio capture.
VISION RANGE FEATURES:
The Vision range provides high performance DMA to system memory or direct to graphics memory with scatter gather, allowing for low latency fast frame rates in all applications. The complete range of Datapath video capture cards are supported by a generic Windows Vision driver and command line interface also supporting DirectShow and RGBEasy SDK.
A single Vision device supports up to 16 independent scale factors, colour spaces and frame rate clients. The Datapath capture cards have Timestamp support for capture synchronisation across inputs, cards and systems. This is for use with edge blending, frame stitching, stereoscopic and many more applications using gen-locked sources.
The VisionAV has two independent video capture channels – one supporting HD capture and a second simultaneously accepting Standard Definition composite video. The VisionAV also adds analog audio capture, which can be perfectly synchronised with either video capture channel.
The High Definition signals are input via a DVI-I connector and can support HDMI, DVI, RGB and analog Component (YPbPr) video formats all at resolutions up to 4096 x 4096 pixels and supports 1080p (1920x1080) at 60 frames per second. The Standard Definition channel accepts composite video on a single RCA connector and can auto-detect between PAL, NTSC and SECAM formats up to 720 x 576 at 16 bit colour.
The VisionAV captures both video channels simultaneously and triple buffers them into onboard storage, alongside an audio stream that can be selected from the HDMI or Analog audio port. This data can then be processed and copied using DMA transfers to the host system for display, storage or streaming.
- HDMI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr, composite video and analog audio capture
- Dual Channel Video
- Channel 1: HDMI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr digital or analog HD video
- Channel 2: Composite video - NTSC, SECAM and PAL
- Flexible Audio Capture
- Balanced (XLR) and Unbalances (RCA) from an optional module
- Analog audio capture*
- HDMI audio through HD video channel
- Datapath Unified Vision Driver
- Multiple cards per system, 16 streams per channel
- Frame sync and time stamping
- DirectShow interface
- RGBEasy API for advanced audio and video control
- High quality up/down scaling (7 x 5 Polyphase Filter) the Vision range provides an excellent visual experience
- Mutliple channel audio and video capture
- Multiple capture cards per system
- Small form factor low power consumption
- Fully integrated for use with Datapath Wall Control video wall software for video wall applications
- Support for Windows® XP/ Vista/ Server 2003/ Server 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Server 2012 and Linux
- HD modes using the supplied DVI/ Component Adapter or DVI/ HDMI Adapter, for HDCP contact Datapath
- On card processor for real time mode detection - for trouble free connection to a wide variety of video sources
- Support for YUV 4:2:2, RGB 5:5:5, 5:6:5, 8:8:8 video output formats provding compatibility with a wide variety of data streams
|Board Format||PCI-Express x4 low profile card, 68.9mm x 167.6mm|
|Connectors (main board)||DVI-I , RCA (female)|
|Connectors (audio board)||
HD15 (male) for connection of supplied Audio Breakout cable:
Stereo line in (2 x RCA), stereo balanced in (2 x XLR), stereo line out (2 x RCA)
16-way header for connection to main board
Supports HDMI 1.3 to 225MHz (including deep colour modes). For HDCP support, contact the Sales Dept at Datapath for more information
HDMI audio can be selected as source for audio streaming. *
Incorporates TMDS equalizer to support up to 20m cables.
Supports DVI 1.0 RGB 24bit capture to 165MHz.
Incorporates TMDS equalizer to support up to 20m cables.
|VGA/ YPbPr Capture||
Triple ADCs sampling up to 170Msps. Full 4:4:4 sampling, 8 bits per colour.
5-wire, 4-wire or sync-on-green signal formats.
|Composite Video Capture||CCIR601 sampling. PAL, NTSC, SECAM formats automatically detected|
|Audio Capture||Stereo Line-In/Stereo balanced inputs with programmable gain (+/-12dB)
16 bit sampling at 44.1/48/96kHz.
Analog stereo line-out for direct passthrough of selected input at up to 64kHz sampling, sourced from Analog input or HDMI channel
|Video Capture Memory||256MB high bandwidth frame buffer supports triple buffering of HD and SD video.
Local storage of complex scatter-gather tables for DMA engine (eliminates read overhead)
Polyphase FIR scaling engine (7x5) for hardware downscaling and upscaling
Colour space conversion allows captured data to be transferred in any format:
RGB 16 bit (5-5-5, 5-6-5), 24 bit (8-8-8) or 32 bit (8-8-8-alpha)
YUV 16 bit (4:2:2)
Direct DMA to physical or virtual memory buffers with full scatter-gather support.
DMA bandwidth : up to 800MB/s
16 independent DMA streams:
Any mix of HD and SD sources, colour space, cropping and scaling parameters
|Operating System Support||Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Linux support (audio support*)
See www.datapath.co.uk for updates.
|Power Requirements||Max current at 12V – 0.5A
Max current at 3.3V – 0.2A
Thermal dissipation – 6.5W
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35 ºC ( 32 to 96ºF)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 ºC ( -4 to 158ºF)|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90% non-condensing|