The HS-2800 is a cost effective 8 channel 10-bit broadcast-quality hand carry mobile switcher, which accepts 1920x1080i resolution.
Featuring 8 digital inputs, it is designed for live events and TV programs that need to mix a variety of video and audio sources. The HS-2800 is a lightweight, portable and powerful featured mobile studio solution.
As a complete AV package, the HS-2800 HD mobile studio enables users to switch seamlessly between video and audio sources and blend high-quality digital content on the fly.
Advanced features include a 17.3-inch video monitor, which displays the multi-view. The Multi-view includes all the input sources, as well as preview and program.
The system is equipped with an eight way intercom system and is supplied with four belt packs, headsets, and tally lights for effective communication among the whole production crew.
The HS-2800 is ideal for TV and video professionals working in outside broadcast or on-the-go video studios, such as theatres or conference centers. The HS-2800 is also a great value solution for the worship, education and AV market.
- Supports 8 HD or SD inputs in a variety of configurations:
- HD Mode: 8 HD-SDI / 6 HD-SDI + 2 HDMI
- SD Mode: 8 SD-SDI / 4 SDI +2 HDMI
- 2 SDI Outputs, which can be assigned to AUX, Program (PGM), Preview (PVW) or PGM clean - Built-in SD down-scaler on CH-3 SDI output
- 1 HDMI output for multi-view monitoring
- Audio I/O
- Input: 4 analogue balanced XLR
- Output: 2 analogue balanced XLR. Supports embedded audio SDI output from 4-CH XLR Audio input
- Two DSK, supports Key and Fill
- Cut, Mix and Wipe with borders
- Clock on screen
- Countdown counter on multiscreen
- Two PIP displays with user-defined borders
- Tally, GPI interface and RJ45 for firmware upgrade
- DC 12V operation voltage, available for mobile use