Available December 2014
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- Excellent image quality with very low delay
- Unicast and multicast support
- Supports RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP and MPEG-TS
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable
- 7-24V DC input
A wired IP video decoder with HDMI, Composite and analogue audio outputs.
The NVD-20 decodes all common IP streams including RTP/RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, HTTP and MPEG-TS and can output SD/HD video at resolutions up to 1080p60.
The NVD-20 is the perfect partner to the Datavideo NVS-20 IP encoder allowing full HD point to point video links over Ethernet, WiFi or the Internet.