Available December 2014
- Operates on standard 10/100Mb Ethernet networks
- IP and GPI control
- Support multiple playlists
- Excellent image quality up to 1080p60
- Supports mp4,.H.264,.mkv,.mov,.TS
- IP control supports play next clip, play all clips, loop play all clips, pause, resume and seek
- Supports NTFS and FAT/FAT32 formatted USB storage
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- Built-in video scaler
- Supports Full HD video and audio
- Supports HDMI and Composite video output
- Supports simultaneous digital embedded and analogue audio output
- Small form factor, rack mountable using RMK-2
- 7-24V DC input
The Datavideo NVP-20 is a fully automated remote control H.264 video player.
The NVP-20 can use any USB storage device as its media source; video files can then be added to the media player by physically copying them to the USB device or can be transferred over the network using FTP.
Using the feature rich web interface, the user can create and load playlists as well as remotely controlling video playback.
With the addition of a USB keyboard, the NVP-20's on screen display the unit can be used completely standalone without IP control.
Video playback can also be triggered via GPI.