The DMON-6S from Decimator Design is a low cost, miniature 6 to 1 Multiviewer.
The 6 SDI inputs are independent of each other, meaning you can monitor a mix of 3G/HD/SD feeds. Select from a variety of screen layouts depending on the number of feeds you wish to monitor.
The Decimator DMON-6S features:
- Robust Aluminium Case w/ easy to use LCD & button control
- Custom Layouts with various standard layouts
- Fast switching between inputs using Full-Screen scaling
- Selectable output format in both Full-Screen and Multi-Viewer mode
- Low latency buffering for each input allowing non-synchronous inputs
- Linked (3G/HD/SD)-SDI and HDMI outputs
- 6x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI inputs with auto-detection
- 6x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI active loop copies of each input
- Any 3G/HD/SD format of any frame rate displayed simultaneously
- Variable aspect ratios per quadrand
- 32 GPI and RS422/485 on 37-pin DSUB for Dynamic Tallies
- USB port for control (Mac/PC) and firmware updates