The DTA-102 is a PCI adapter card for outputting a DVB/SPI-compliant Transport Stream.
The transport rate of the channel is programmable to any value between 0 and 108 Mbit/s.
Typically deployed as DVB/SPI output card for MPEG-2 applications running on a PCI-based system. The low cost and high performance of generic computer platforms (e.g. Industrial PC1) can be leveraged to create
cost-effective digital-video solutions.
- Support for external signal adapters DTT-01 for parallel 8-bit+clock TTL output Your custom signal adapter
- Clock rate from 0 to 13.5 MHz with software-selectable clock source: external clock input, or on-board clock generator
- Short-circuit detection with LED indicator
- 8-Mbytes on-board buffer to compensate for PCI- and software latencies
- Transmit modes for adding 16 bytes to 188-byte packets and for invalidating last 16 bytes of 204-byte packets
- Universal PCI Adapter for both 3.3V and 5V environments
- PCI rev2.2, 32 bit, 33 MHz