Epiphan’s DVI2USB 3.0™ is a versatile, high performance frame grabber capture device that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 60 frames per second over USB 3.0.
About the size of a box of paperclips, the DVI2USB 3.0’s solid casing is made entirely of aluminum.
Leveraging the speed of USB 3.0 enables a compression free capture at 60 frames per second regardless of video content.
No software or hardware modifications need to be performed on the source device, which makes the DVI2USB 3.0 one of the most secure and reliable solutions for the capture of high resolution imagery. As well, the DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small enough to fit into a shirt pocket, making it easy to transport between different locations and integrate into existing systems.
- Capture from DVI, HDMI, or VGA sources
- Supports USB 3.0 or USB 2.0
- Capture at resolutions up to 1920x1200/1920x1080 at 60 frames per second
- True 24-bit colour and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows, QuickTime on Mac OS X and V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux
- Durable aluminum enclosure
|Dimensions||3.54"×2.36"×0.91", 90 mm×60 mm×23 mm
|Connectors||DVI-I (integrated, digital & analog)
USB 3.0 B-Type connector
|Input||VGA and DVI (HDMI video compatible)
|Video Sampling||24 bits per pixel, 8:8:8 format
16 bits per pixel, 5:6:5 format
8 bits per pixel, 3:3:2, 3:2:3, 2:3:3 or 256-grey scale format
4 bits per pixel, 16-grey scale format
|Supported video modes||Up to 1920×1200|
||Frame rate varies depending on content|
|LEDs||One LEDs to indicate the status of the DVI2USB 3.0
(power, readiness, and operation in progress)
|OS Support||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (i386, x64)
Mac OS X 10.4 and up (ppc, i386, x86_64)
Linux (x86, x86_64)
DirectShow (Windows), QuickTime (Mac OS X) and V4L (Linux) integration
|Country of Origin||Made in North America (Canada)
The DVI2USB 3.0 product ships with all cables needed for using the product:
- DVI2USB 3.0 frame grabber
- DVI cable (male to male)
- DVI-VGA cable (male to male)
- DMI to DVI adapter
- USB 3.0 cable (AM-BM)