The Elium IRD 2230 DVI unit is available with Input for DVB-S or DVB-C & DVB-T and feature one built in Common Interface Slot to fit different Conditional Access Modules to descramble encrypted video services.
This features integrated RS232 Control meaning the unit can be controlled via RS232, the unit can also be controlled by front panel keyboard, IR Remote Control or external IR Jack.
Software Updates can be completed easily by using the front I/O connector. Because of the also included Audio and Video output on this port a control Monitor can be connected what makes easier the installation and monitoring of the IRD.
- 4:2:0 MP@ML Broadcast Video Decoding
- DVB-S, DVB-C or DVB-T Input available
- Supports PAL, SECAM, NTSC
- 1 Slot for CA CAMS as Conax, Alphacrypt, Irdeto, NDS, Viaccess and others
- Alphanumeric Display 10 Characters with Channel Title Information
- 1 Cooler with temperature senser
- Remote Control with bidirectional communication via RS232 (optional Ethernet)
- Teletext Decor integrated and re-insertion on all Video Outputs
- Enhanced DVB Broadcast Feature and Redudancy support
- OSD, DVB Subtitling, EBU Teletext Subtitling on all Video Outputs
- EPG - Electronic Program Guide - with Event Information
- Picture Zoom and Freeze (Pause) Function
- Broadcast Audio Analogue Stereo Output Cinch
- Broadcast Audio Analogue Stereo Output XLR symmetrical
- Broadcast Audio Digital AC-3 Output Cinch or BNC
- Broadcast Video Analogue Composite Output BNC
- Broadcast Video Digital DVI 24+5 Output Format: 576p 50 Hz, 720p 50/60 Hz
|Connection (Bus Type)||No|