Do you want to play music throughout your hotel, or have your own brand radio station playing throughout your chain?
The Barix Exstreamer 100 enables robust, low cost, low power audio distribution systems to be built using LAN, WAN or the Internet: PC Free. The device can be controlled by web browser through it’s built-in web UI, by Ethernet APIs, or by using an optional remote control. The Exstreamer 100 can play AAC+, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, G.711 and PCM audio files and streams.
With the preloaded Streaming Client firmware the device can play audio files from a PC or web server, as well as streams from sources such as Shoutcast, Icecast (Internet radio) and from RTP servers such as the Barix Instreamer 100. The device’s status page shows the track, or radio channel information extracted from the metadata. If the primary network stream fails, the Exstreamer 100 can automatically failover to playing from a backup stream and, in the event that this stream fails as well, the Exstreamer 100 can automatically start playing files from a local USB stick. While the Exstreamer 100 is in the failover state, it will continually try to reconnect to the primary source.
Audio over IP devices for high quality audio streaming and control over IP networks The Exstreamer IP Audio products are embedded, reliable, IP-enabled audio streaming devices which can be used in applications such as local and internet-based IP music distribution systems, in-store audio applications, paging systems and generic audio routing over standard IP networks. High audio quality is achieved using either uncompressed or MP3 audio encoding at up to 48kHz sample rate.
The Barix Exstreamer 100 is an audio over IP decoder with line-level audio outputs and USB flash memory interface, low power, multi-format (MP3/WMA/AACplusV2,PCM, Ether-ound) support. The Exstreamer 100 IP Audio Decoder decodes and plays multi-protocol and multi-format audio streams, including MP3, AACplusV2, WMA, PCM, G.711, and Ethersound. It features a stereo linelevel output, headphone connection, and low power consumption. The Extreamer 100 is a reliable IP-enabled audio streaming device which can be used in a variety of audio over IP applications such as local and internet-based IP music distribution systems, in-store audio applications, paging and announcement systems.
- Decodes AAC+, MP3, OggVorbis, G.711 and PCM streams (http, UDP, RTP) from PC, web, Shoutcast, Icecast and RTP servers with automatic failover and USB playback
- Plays AAC+, MP3, OggVorbis, WMA, G.711 and PCM files from server or local memory stick
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet connection
- Configuration & control via web browser, IR remote control and Ethernet API (CGI)
- Line level (4.2Vpp), unbalanced, stereo output (specific for Exstreamer 100 hardware)
- 3.5mm headphone jack (specific for Exstreamer 100 hardware)
- Audio stereo decoder for MPEG1&2 Layer3 (MP3), HE-AAC v2 (AAC+) , WMA, Ogg Vorbis,16bit PCM linear and a-law, u-law, 8-48k sample rate support
- 10/100 Mbit Ethernet interface
- USB 1.1 interface for flash memory, (FAT16/32 file-system support)
- Wide range power supply input with low power consumption
- RS-232 Serial port
- IR decoding capability for serial port dongle and internal IR receiver where available
- Streaming internet radio in bars and clubs
- Radio channels in hotel rooms distributed via IP network
- Playback point in an IP public address system
- In-store audio distribution
- Playing audio from a PC, a jukebox application, or from flash memory
- Commercial audio streaming applications
- Confidence check for broadcast stations
You may also be interested in the following product(s)