The GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway series offers the small enterprise, SOHO, remote offices and multi-location enterprises a cost-effective, easy to deploy VoIP FXO solution. The GXW410x series allows any business to seamlessly connect multiple locations with up to 8 PSTN lines, to an IP PBX system, or with an existing traditional phone system.
»The GXW series includes two models with 4 or 8 ports respectively.
» Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
» Manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality
» Based on open industry standards.
- 4 FXO port media gateways
- Video surveillance port
- External power supply
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account)
- Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions
- 1 or 2 stage dialing
- Caller ID
- G.168 - echo cancellation
- Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3
- Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel
- T.38 Fax compliant
|Connection (Bus Type)||N/A|