Limited Availability please call for current availability and costs, product end of line due.
HD-SDI / SDI / DVI to DVI converter The HDVI displays SDI and high definition HD-SDI video on monitors and projectors with DVI inputs. It provides DVI to DVI resolution and acts as a bridge between incompatible DVI equipment.
Advanced Image Processing: Spatial Interpolation: Clear and sharp rendition of static images Advanced De-Interlace Processing: Clear, accurate output of moving images Temporal Processing: Smoother frame rate conversion 60Hz, 50Hz and 48Hz Output: Matches input frame rate and minimizes artifacts Auto-Sized Output: Matches the connection display size without affecting the aspect ratio True 1080i Output: True 1080i video output with any input.
DVI to DVI Resolution and Frame Rate Converter: The HDVI acts as a bridge between incompatible DVI equipment.
- Analog RGB to DVI Converter:
Convert analog RGB sources to DVI and match the output frame rate and resolution to the connected display.
- Color Space Conversion:
HD-SDI input supports RGB, YCbCr and XYZ color space.
- Infrared remote:
Full function infrared remote controls the HDVI’s on-screen display (OSD).
- Control Software:
The control software for the HDVI converter provides all the functions accessible via the IR remote. The software also features a downloadable look up table (LUT).
- Downloadable Look Up Table (LUT):
Available from the HDVI control software. Preset LUT are also included.
- Input Switcher:
Use the IR remote or the control software to switch between the SDI/HD-SDI or the DVI-I input.
- SDI – SMPTE 259M-C (270Mb/s) HD-SDI – SMPTE 292M (1.485, 1.485/1.001 Gb/s) DVI-D (via DVI-I connector)
- Analog RGB-HV (via DVI-I connector) Requires a RGB to DVI-I breakout cable. Not included
- NTSC, PAL
- 720p 60, 59.94, & 50Hz
- 1080i / 1080p 30, 29.97, 25, 24 & 23.98Hz
- 2048x1080p & sf 24 & 23.98Hz
- DVI and Analog RGB-HV:
- Interlaced and Progressive Sources up to1920x1200
- Pixel clock must not exceed 165 MHz
- DVI-D (Digital RGB) – Female, compliant to DVI 1.0
- Resolutions up to 1920×1200 (48, 50 and 60Hz)
- Loop out for the HD-SDI / SDI inputs
- Auto detects connected monitor resolution
- Auto Mode: Outputs at 48, 50, or 60Hz
- Frame Sync Mode: Outputs at the input frame rate
SUPPORTED DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS
- The HDVI-20 supports most DVI resolutions. Below are a few:
- 1024×768 / 1280×720 / 1280×768 / 1280×1024
- 1400×1050 / 1600×1200 / 1920×1080 / 1920×1200
- On-Screen Display (OSD) with infrared remote control
- 5 volts (screw-on connector)
- External Adapter: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- 5.4″ x 3.7″ x 1″ (138mm x 93mm x 24mm)
|Video Inputs||SDI, DVI, HD-SDI|
|Video Formats||NTSC, PAL, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|Connection (Bus Type)||No|
|Operational Voltage Range||N/A|