Capable of modulating Transport Stream from files on the Harddisk of PC/Laptop or from an external DVB-ASI source. It is the smallest modulator device you could find anywhere. It hardly needs any power ( less than 4 Watts ) but it can deliver output RF of from -50dBm up to -15dBm, enough for almost all applications. Using less than 2% CPU when playing TS from the Harddisk and 0% when the TS is coming from an external source, it is ideal for any application. Use it in the lab. or at trade shows or take it around to your customers to demonstrate your own products. You no longer need to worry about carrying a 19" modulator or a PCI based modulator card inside a large PC. The specification of this device is identical to our other modulator devices such as AT2800USB/PCI and AT2780USB/PCI.
Targeted for Digital Video Professionals, Sophisticated End Users and OEMs the AT278USB is an ideal solution for a number of applications such as:
- Development Tools for DVB-T/H/C Receiver R&D.
- IP to DVB Gateway.
- DVB-T/H/C & ATCS Transport Stream Generation.
- Stand alone COFDM ( Terrestrial ), QAM ( Cable TV ) & ATSC signal generator for Test & Validation.
- Demonstration and Trade Shows.
- DVB-T/H/C & ATSC output for OEM product.
- Combined COFDM, QAM & ATSC Modulator with VHF & UHF Upconverter.
- High Speed USB 2.0
- Windows 2000, XP Drivers and SDK.
- Accompanied by DVSStation3 Alitronika's Application Software.
- Supports DVB According to Standard A1010 Rev1 and EN50083.
- Modulation of Transport Stream files from Harddisk.
- Modulation of Transport Stream from the ASI input.
- All modulation processes are carried out by the hardware so that there is no load on the PC processor, So there is no need for an expensive high performance PC.
- Supports Burst or continuous modes, 188 and 204 packet sizes.
- Bitrates: - DVB-T/H : 4.98 MB/s to 31.67 MB/S. - DVB-C : 14 MB/s to 65 MB/S. - ATSC : 10.76 MBaud to 19.30 MBaud.
- DVB-ASI input.
- RF Output.
- IF Output.