The 123Vxl is a high performance line amplifier for composite or SDI video signals. It includes controls and circuitry to compensate for signal losses and noise inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 425MHz (- 3dB).
- Differential Circuitry - Reduce noise & hum found in long cable runs.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Inputs.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS
- INPUTS: 1 video (CV IN), differential, 1Vpp / 75?, on a BNC type connector; 1 video (LOOP), differential, 1Vpp / 75?, on a BNC type connector
- OUTPUTS: 3 video, 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.6Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 425MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 1.33%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1