The 6601 is a high performance distribution amplifier for digital audio signals. It takes one input, provides reclocking and equalization and distributes the signal to four identical outputs.
- Multi-Standard - AES/EBU, IEC 958, S/PDIF, & EIAJ CP340/12101.
- Reclocking & Equalization - Automatic.
- Compact DigiTOOLSÂ®
- Video broadcast studios for on-air switching and signal routing.
- Video production studios, for connecting various sources to acceptors.
- Non-linear editing suites.
- INPUT: 1 equalized digital audio, 110? on detachable terminal, transformer coupled.
- OUTPUTS: 4 x reclocked digital audio, 110? on detachable terminal, transformer coupled.
- SAMPLING: 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz sampling frequencies.
- STANDARDS: AES/EBU, IEC 958, S/PDIF and EIAJ CP340/1201.
- EQUALIZATION: Automatic up to 200mV eye pattern.
- DISPLAY: Power ON LED.
- DIMENSIONS: 12 cm x 7.5 cm x 2.5 cm (4.7