The VM-100CA is a distribution amplifier for component video along with analog and digital audio signals. It takes one input of each signal type, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to 10 identical outputs on RCA connectors.
- High Bandwidth - 450MHz (-3dB)
- Audio Section - Accepts Unbalanced Stereo and/or S/PDIF Audio.
- Audio Level (Gain) Controls
- INPUTS: 1 component video (Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr) 1Vpp / 75? on RCA connectors; 1 digital audio (S/PDIF) 75? on RCA connectors; 1 unbalanced stereo audio +4dBm (nominal)/50k? on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 10 component video (Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr) 1Vpp / 75? on RCA connectors; 10 digital audio (S/PDIF) 75? on RCA connectors; 10 unbalanced stereo audio +4dBm (nominal)/150? on RCA connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 2.5Vpp; AUDIO: 1.8Vpp (S/PDIF); 27Vpp (unbalanced).
- BANDWIDTH: (-3dB): VIDEO: 450MHz, Fully Loaded.
- AUDIO: 333MHz (unbalanced; video compatible)
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.03%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03°.
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- S/N RATIO: VIDEO: 77dB AUDIO: 75dB (unbalanced)
- CROSSTALK (all hostile): VIDEO: