The VM-2HDCPxl is an HDCP compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolutions up to 1080p or WUXGA. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to two identical outputs.
- Max Data Rate - 2.25Gbps.
- Kramer Re-Klocking & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- HDCP Compliant.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Input/Output - DVI-D signal - On a DVI-I connector.
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from the output, allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
- Compact DigiTOOLSÂ®
3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter. Additional rack adapters with other configurations are also available.
- Multiple screen applications.
- Rental and staging.
- INPUT: 1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- OUTPUTS: 2 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
- BANDWIDTH: 2.25GHz.
- CONTROLS: EDID button for selecting and storing EDID information.
- POWER SOURCE: 5VDC. 810 mA.
- DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.2cm x 2.4cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 1") W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg. (0.66lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
- OPTIONS: Kramer DVI cables.