The VM-30AYC is a high performance distribution amplifier for s-Video (Y/C) and unbalanced audio signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.
- Bandwidth - 120MHz (-3dB).
- Left & Right Audio Level (Gain) Controls
- Y&C Level (Gain) Controls
- Desktop Size - 2 Units can be mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-50RN.
- Video duplication studios
- Broadcasting, production, or presentation systems requiring high quality signal distribution
- Schools, retail outlets, sports bars, or other point-of-sale and CCTV
- INPUTS: 1 YC, 1Vpp/75? (Y), 0.3Vpp/75? (C) on a 4p connector; 1 audio stereo, 5Vpp/73k? on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 3 s-Video, 1Vpp/75? (Y), 0.3Vpp/75? (C) on 4p connectors; 3 audio stereo, 5Vpp/150? on RCA connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 2Vpp; AUDIO: 7dBm (5Vpp)
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): VIDEO: 120MHz; AUDIO: >100kHz
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.03%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03