The VM-5YCxl is a unique dual format 1:5 distribution amplifier for composite video and s-Video (Y/C) signals with unbalanced stereo audio. The VM-5YCxl is a truly flexible DA that can handle both composite and s-Video (Y/C) signals and includes built-in high quality signal format conversion.
- High Bandwidth - 300MHz. (-3dB).
- Dual Format - The equivalent of two DAs in one box. The unit has a 1:5 composite video with stereo Audio section and a 1:5 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo Audio section.
- Built-in Bi-Directional Format Conversion - Can be a mixed output format 1:10 DA (5 composite video and simultaneously 5 s-Video (Y/C) with stereo Audio for either the composite video input or the s-Video (Y/C) input.
- Extra Converted Output Connectors - For each signal type, composite video and s-Video Y/C), there is a dedicated format converted output.
- Looping Inputs.
- Video Input Signal Termination.
- Video AC/DC Coupling Selection.
- Standard 19
- INPUTS: 1 composite video looping, 1Vpp/75? on a BNC connectors. 1 looping (Y), 1Vpp/75? (C) 0.3Vpp/75? on a 4p connector. 2 stereo audio looping 1Vpp/50 k? on RCA connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 5 + 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors. 5 + 1 YC, Y=1Vpp/75?, C=0.3Vpp/75? on 4p connectors. 2 x 5 audio stereo, 1Vpp/100? on RCA connectors.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH(-3dB): 300 MHz (composite to composite or YC to YC).
- AUDIO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 100kHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.26%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.11