The VM-80H is a high performance distribution amplifier for headphone signals. It takes one stereo headphone input and distributes the signal to eight identical stereo headphone outputs.
- Mono/Stereo Input Selection.
- Level (Gain) Controls - Each output.
- Desktop Size - Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 rack kit.
- Recording and project studios
- Audio monitoring in distribution or duplication systems
- Retail stores and other point-of-sale systems
- INPUT: Stereo Mode: 1 stereo audio unbalanced, 1Vpp/10k? on 6.5mm stereo phone socket; Mono Mode: 1 mono audio unbalanced, 1Vpp/10k? on 6.5mm stereo phone socket
- OUTPUTS: Stereo Mode: 8 stereo audio unbalanced, 500mW/8? on 6.5mm stereo phone sockets; Mono Mode: 16 mono audio unbalanced, 500mW/8? on 6.5mm stereo phone socket
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 7.2Vpp,8?
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): >100kHz
- S/N RATIO: 78.8dB
- CONTROLS: Level control: -44dB to +17dB
- COUPLING: AC
- AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.023%
- AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC: 0.003%
- POWER SOURCE: 12VDC, 1.9A DC
- DIMENSIONS: 21.46cm x 16.25cm x 4.04cm (8.45" x 6.39" x 1.59"), W, D, H.
- WEIGHT: 1.3kg (2.9lbs) approx.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket