The VM-80V is a high performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can be configured as a 1:4 DA for s- Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 330MHz (-3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1: 8 (Composite) or 1:4 (s-Video) DA.
- Video AC/DC Coupling - Internally Selectable.
- Companion Unit to the VM-80A Audio DA.
- Desktop Size - Compact size.
- Any professional A/V system requiring high quality signal distribution. system requiring high quality signal distribution.
- Video production studios for source mastering.
- Specialized high resolution video and SDI distribution.
- Distribution of component video, RGBS, and other multi-channel formats using multiple VM-80Vs operating in parallel.
Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80N adapter.
- INPUTS: 2 video, looping, 1Vpp/75?, on BNC connectors with termination switches.
- OUTPUTS: 2 x 4 video 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT: 2Vpp.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 330MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.12%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.5