The VP-12NHD is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to 12 computer graphics outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and three twisted pair outputs. Paired Receivers: PT-120, TP-105, TP-120, TP-202, VP-5R
- Bandwidth - 300MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Sync Polarity Settings - H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Power Connectâ„¢ System - Only one unit in a system, either the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source. All the system units must have the Power Connect system to use this feature.
- Twisted Pair Connectors - RJ-45 connectors.
- Control - RGB Level (Gain), ID bit.
- System Range (Twisted Pair) - Up to 100 meters (300').
- Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Standard 19" Rack Mount Size - 1RU.
- Presentation and multimedia applications that require high quality computer graphics distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors.
- Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
- INPUT: 1 UXGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 12 UXGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors; 3 RJ-45 OUT connectors.
- CONTROLS: Level: -0.8dB to 2.4dB
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: UXGA: 1.7Vpp; CAT5: 1.3Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): UXGA: 330MHz; CAT5: 156MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.17% at UXGA OUT
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.44