The VP-200Dxl is a high performance differential line and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It includes differential circuitry to help eliminate noise often found on the input cable in a long run.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Differential Circuitry - Reduces noise & hum found in long cable runs.
- ID Bit Control.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS
- INPUT: Analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75?, H & V sync, TTL level, on an 15-Pin HD F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 2 analog red, green, blue signals - 0.7Vpp/75?, H & V syncs, TTL level, on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 400MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.17%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.1