The VP-200xln is a high performance line and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- High Bandwidth - 400 MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- ID Bit Control.
- AC/DC Coupling Selection - Individually for R, G, & B signals.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUTS: 2 XGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 400MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03