The VP-22 is a high performance computer graphics video processor, line, and distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to one 15-pin HD and one set of 5-BNC connectors.
- High Bandwidth - 350MHz (-3dB).
- BNC Output Selection - RGsB, RGBS, or RGBHV Formats.
- H&V Sync Delay Controls.
- Grouped Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Looping Input.
- Selectable Input Signal Termination.
- Standard 19
- INPUT: 1 VGA-UGA looping on an HD-15F connector with termination switch.
- OUTPUTs: 1 VGA-UXGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector, analog red, green (with or without sync), blue signals - 0.7Vpp./75?, H (or composite Sync) & V syncs-TTL level, on BNC connectors.
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 350MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05