The VP-2L is a high performance line amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It provides controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
- Resolution up to UXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls - Recessed control trimmers to prevent unintentional resetting.
- ID Bit Control.
- Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUT: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.5Vpp
- RESOLUTION: Up to UXGA
- DIFF. GAIN: 2.7%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03
|Connection (Bus Type)||N/A|