The VP-350 is high performance distribution amplifiers for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three or identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 420 MHz (-3dB)
- HDTV Compatible
- ID Bit Control
- Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohms (Analog), 510 Ohms (TTL)
- AC/DC Coupling Selection - Individually for R, G & B signals.
- 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
- Compact Kramer TOOLS
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUTS: 3 XGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.3Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 420MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03