The VP-3xl is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to three identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 375MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- EQ (Peaking) Control.
- ID Bit Control.
- Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-80N adapter.
- Any professional system requiring high quality VGA/UXGA distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors.
- Larger distribution systems, made by easily cascading several machines.
- INPUTS: 1 VGA/UXGA input on an 15-Pin HD F connector.
- OUTPUTS: 3 VGA/UXGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.9Vpp.
- BANDWIDTH (- 3dB): 375MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.12%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.28