The VP-200NK, VP-300NK, and VP-400NK are high performance distribution amplifiers for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. They take one input, provide correct buffering and isolation, and distribute the signal to two, three, or four identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 430MHz (-3dB) for VP-200NK. 400MHz (-3dB) for VP-300NK and VP-400NK.
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Kramer KR-ISP
- INPUT: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUTS: 2 XGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.2Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 400MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.05%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.05