The VP-6A is a high performance computer graphics video distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher with balanced or unbalanced stereo audio signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to six computer graphics video outputs on 15-pin HD connectors and one AV twisted pair output on an RJ-45 connector. Paired Receivers: PT-120, TP-105, TP-120, TP-202, VP-5R
- High Bandwidth - 500MHz (-3dB).
- Built-In Audio Transcoding - Balanced or unbalanced stereo input with 12 live outputs (6 Balanced and 6 unbalanced).
- Audio Level Controls - Left & Right.
- Power Connect
- INPUTS: VIDEO: 1 XGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector AUDIO: 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3.5mm mini jack; 1 balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin terminal block connector
- OUTPUTS: VIDEO: 6 XGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors; 1 RJ-45 connector AUDIO: 6 unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jacks; 6 balanced stereo audio on 5-pin terminal block connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: VIDEO: 1.7Vpp AUDIO: balanced and unbalanced 26Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): VIDEO: 500MHz AUDIO: balanced and unbalanced >100kHz; S/PDIF: 22kHz (TP-122 OUT)
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.09%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.01