The VP-72 is a seven input multi-format distribution amplifier for composite, s-Video, component (HDTV), and computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It was designed from user feedback to complement Kramerâ€™s ProScale TM digital scaler/switcher line and includes seven 1:2 distribution amplifiers in one package: two composite, two s-Video (Y/C), one component, and two computer graphics video.
- High Bandwidth - Composite: 500MHz (-3dB), s-Video (Y): 520MHz (-3dB), YUV (Y): 470MHz (-3dB), & VGA (R): 485MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- Grouped Level (Trim) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- ID Bit Control.
- Standard 19
- INPUTS: 2 x CV on BNC connectors, 2 x YC on 4p connectors;.1 x YUV on BNC connectors; 2 x VGA/UXGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- OUTPUTS: 4 x CV on BNC connectors, 4 x YC on 4p connectors;.2 x YUV on BNC connectors; 4 x VGA/UXGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 2.4Vpp/75? (CV); 2.5Vpp/75? ("Y" channel ; YC); 2.3Vpp/75? ("Y" channel, YUV);.2.5Vpp/75? ("R", VGA) @100% white field.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 500 MHz (CV); 520 MHz ("Y" channel, YC); 470 MHz ("Y" channel, YUV); 485 MHz ("R", VGA).
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04% (worst case).
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.02