The VP-8 is a high performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to eight identical outputs.
- High Bandwidth - 400MHz (-3dB).
- HDTV Compatible.
- ID Bit Control.
- Advanced Sync Processing - ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers.
- Selectable Sync Input Impedance - 75 Ohms (video), 510 Ohms (Graphics/TTL).
- Desktop Size - Compact size, 1U.
- Any professional system requiring high quality VGA/UXGA distribution to multiple monitors and/or projectors
- Larger distribution systems, made by easily cascading several machines
- INPUTS: 1 VGA/UXGA on an 15-Pin HD F connector
- OUTPUTS: 8 VGA/UXGA on 15-Pin HD F connectors
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.9Vpp
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 400MHz, Fully Loaded.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.03