The VS-21B is a high performance switcher for composite video and stereo audio or component video signals. It switches any one of two inputs to a single output.
- High Bandwidth - 700MHz (-3dB).
- Inputs (2) - 1 BNC and 2 RCAs each.
- Output - 1 BNC and 2 RCAs.
- Mechanical (Passive) Switching - No power required.
- Desktop Size - Compact size.
- Home theater switching.
- Ultra high bandwidth signal switching.
- INPUTS: 2 sets of composite video, each on a BNC connector, and 2 sets of unbalanced stereo audio, each on RCA connectors, or 2 sets of component video (YUV) each on a BNC connector and 2 RCA connectors.
- OUTPUT: 1 set of composite video on a BNC connector, and unbalanced stereo audio on RCA connectors, or 1 set of component video (YUV) on a BNC connector and 2 RCA connectors.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 700MHz.
- DIFF. GAIN: 0.01%
- DIFF. PHASE: 0.01°
- K-FACTOR: <0.05%
- VIDEO S/N RATIO: 81dB
- VIDEO CROSSTALK (all hostile): 51dB@5MHz.
- CONTROLS: Channel selector via push button on front panel
- SWITCHING SYSTEM: Mechanical,